Saudi National Day Arts Competition
About the Event
GSIS is pleased to announce that we will be holding an Arts Competition for our students in celebration of Saudi National Day. We encourage all students to participate in this great opportunity to express the Saudi National Values through Visual Art.
The Arts Competition will be based on the student’s group level to accommodate their skills. Therefore, three winners will be selected by the School’s Leadership Team from each group level. (Kindergarten, Grades 1-4, Grades 5-8). Furthermore, all students will receive a certificate of appreciation for participating in the Saudi National Day Arts Competition.
All participants need to consider the following points:
- All drawings need to be on an A3 drawing paper.
- The drawings need to be related to the Saudi National Day.
- The drawings must be imaginative, colorful and presented to the best of the students’ abilities.
- Participants can use art materials such as paint, color pencils, crayons, pastel or textiles to showcase their creativity.
- Grade 6-8 students may also choose to create their art piece using a digital medium; but it must be their original work.
- All participants need to clearly write their Name, Classroom/Homeroom Teacher’s Name and Grade at the back of their Art.
- All drawings need to be uploaded on the Dedicated Arts Competition Folder on Teams
- The deadline for submitting in the drawing is September 20, 2020.
- Winners will be announced on September 22, 2020.
- The winning participants will be notified and receive a prize and students’ artwork will be framed and displayed in the school after submitting to school.
Thank you very much for your cooperation and remember ……
‘every child is an ARTIST’
Congratulations to our Winners whose Art work will be framed and placed on display in the Reception Area.
- Zain Sultan Mohammed Alblaui (KG 2)
- Aariz Saiful Rahman (KG2)
- Kalifa Katem (KG 3)
- Saif Al Zamil (Grade 1)
- Joud Sultan Mohammed Alblaui (Grade 2)
- Liyan Yousef (Grade 3)
- Salman Abdel Rahman (Grade 4)
- Jumana Hussain (Grade 5)
- Jenna Hamza (Grade 6)
- Leen Jihad (Grade 6)
- Haya Alsuwaiyan (Grade 8)