* BA in Islamic education
* BA in Education* Ali Al-Shamlani is an Islamic Education teacher at GEMS Saudi International School. He has more than 8 years of experience in teaching and leadership.
* He has held various positions including teacher and department head.
* He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Islamic Education from Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University and an Active Learning Certificate from the Saudi Ministry of Education.
* He has completed many training programs in education, leadership, education, counseling, and mental health.
* He believes that every student has unique talents and potentials that are given by Allah, and that they can be nurtured in an inspiring and stimulating educational environment.
* His goal is to build a generation that creates the future.