* Guled Nuh is a mathematics teacher , currently teaching at Saudi Gems International School. He has over 5 years of successful teaching experience. Guled has held various roles including GCSE teacher and primary school teacher.
* BSc in Economics and Business Teaching certificate
* Guled Nuh has a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business at the University of London in England and has obtained a teaching certificate .
* Guled Nuh qualifications and experiences has helped him to assist students to progress to secondary education well grounded .
* Guled has always believed that students are all born with enthusiasm and a huge potential to do well and learn from the world around them accordingly through real life teaching examples and social integration . Students learn best when the learning environment is designed to meet the developmental needs of each student and one that encourages inspiration , high expectation , challenge , exploration, creativity and independence.
*Relevant Work Experience :
Worked in two international schools and a local school in London .
Familiar with British, and American Curriculum
Worked in different areas within the Educational Sector, as subject teacher and primary school teacher.
Taught in two different countries : United kingdom and Saudi Arabia