Head Of Department Of National Identity Subjects
* Bachelor's degree in Arabic Language / University of Jordan
* Currently doing Master’s in Arabic for Non Native / Malaysia
* Attended a number of courses and conferences. He won multiple awards
* Mr. Ayman Aslan is an Arabic language teacher for native and non-native students, Head of the Department of National Identity Subjects in GEMS Saudi International Schools / Boys Department.* He holds a bachelor's degree in Arabic from the University of Jordan, and a graduate student of bachelor’s degree in Arabic for Non Naitve in Zainulabideen University Malaysia.
* Ayman Aslan believes that teaching the Arabic language needs talent, professionalism, and high ability, in order to attract students to it and motivate them to practice it.
* And he also believes his role as a teacher is not just to teach the subject or supervise a department, but rather it is an example in emulating the principles of national identity on which this country was based and practicing it.