Physical Education & Health Teacher
* BA In Physical Education & Sports
* Having a positive attitude toward fitness and instruction is important to show students how living healthy can be enjoyable.
*Ms. Iman Shamli is the Physical Education & Health Teacher at Gems Saudi International School for Elementary /Middle Schools at Girls’ Section . She has over 10 years of successful teaching experience between Lebanon and Saudi Arabia
* Iman Shamli has a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education & Sports from the “Lebanese University’ in Beirut. She has been teaching since 2003 .She has taught in elementary and middle schools. Iman’s qualifications and experiences have helped her supporting her students and encouraged them to be engaged and participate in so many sport challenges.
Passion ,Fitness ,Active, Challenge…
* Iman has always believed that having a meaningful role in others’ lives is extremely fulfilling, and as a physical education teacher, she feels in an ideal setting to do so. She entered the Physical Education field because she is passionate about sports; and she would love to extend her love of sports and physical activity to her students.
* In her classes she hopes to encourage sportsmanship, teamwork, and personal growth, over a must win attitude. She finds sport/exercise to be a great stress reliever, escape from frustrations, and an opportunity to strengthen one’s self no matter winning or losing. In Health and Wellness classes she will promote the power of decision making and goal setting as life skills and educate students on the importance of maintaining a healthy body and mind through positive behaviors. She believes in the value of arming kids with practical, lifelong health skills as healthy mind is in a healthy body.