Middle School Science Teacher
* BA In the Faculty of Pharmacy
* Radwa is a bilingual passionate educator
* Radwa Kamal is a science teacher for Middle school at Saudi Gems International School. She has over 10 years of successful teaching and leadership experience; Radwa has held various roles including Science Teacher, Science Lab Supervisor, Head of Science department, and Cambridge International Certified Mentor.
* Radwa Kamal has a Bachelor’s degree in the Faculty of Pharmacy, Cairo University, and Cambridge International Certificate in Teaching & Learning (CICTL).
* Radwa’s qualifications and experiences have helped her in raising standards in the science department leading to recognized successes.
* Radwa believes that scaffolding is an effective teaching strategy for scientific inquiry and experimentation.
* Guiding, supporting, and inspiring students encourage their curious minds of science to independently move forward and explore, to experiment, and to open doors for mastery.* Radwa believes that questioning and learning activities serve as interactive bridges to get our young scientists to their next level of higher thinking skills